Monday, August 8, 2016

What questions about money are alive in me today?

Nothing like a change in circumstances to shake up comfortable assumptions and reveal the fault lines in my feeling of economic security.  In no particular order, here’s what I’m wondering :

How much am I worth per hour?

How much will I need to retire comfortably? When can I retire? How would I spend my days if I didn’t work?

What’s holding me back from unlimited abundance? What is the evidence of my abundance right now?

 If I had one million dollars, what would I buy? Where would I go? To what would I donate?

What does it take to write a best seller?

What good and bad financial habits did I learn from Dad? from Mom?

Who am I jealous of financially?

What would a more honest conversation about money look like? Who do I need to have that with?

 What would more money give me that I don’t have right now?

What would I do for enough money that I’m not doing now?

What would I never do for any amount?

 Who is the richest person I know? Who is the poorest person I know?

 Do I want people to think I’m rich? poor? average?

What objects (e.g. car, purses, golf clubs) show my level of income to others?

How much money saved would make me feel safe? When did I put my safety there?

Where do I pinch pennies unnecessarily? Where do I spend money unnecessarily?


Why do I act poorer than I am? What does that get me?

No comments:

Post a Comment